Renaissance Society of America Conference
March 30–April 2, 2022
Call for Panels, Renaissance Conference of Southern California (RCSC)-Sponsored
CFP Deadline: August 5
As an Associate Organization of the Renaissance Society of America, RCSC will be sponsoring up to two sessions at next year’s RSA 68th Annual Conference Meeting, to be held in Dublin. We seek proposals for complete panels on any subject of the Renaissance world. Please see the details below about what is expected to propose a panel or consult the RSA conference website.
Graduate Students (per RSA): The RSA welcomes graduate students who are currently working on completing their final degree program. Students participating in the conference should present material directly related to their advanced degree, not term papers. All session proposals must include at least one presenter or discussant who has received the PhD or other terminal degree in their field.
Please be advised that all participants in the RSA conference are responsible for their own costs associated with travel, lodging, and registration, and must become members of the Renaissance Society of America. Participants in an RCSC-sponsored panel should also be members of RCSC.
We invite submissions (the session proposal and the information about each paper presenter) to be sent to the current RCSC President, Marlin Blaine ([email protected]), by August 5.
Session proposal must include:
• panel title (15-word maximum)
• panel abstract (150-word maximum)
• panel keywords
• panel chair
• respondent (optional)
• primary discipline area (list of RSA disciplines for 2021-22)
For each paper presenter:
• paper title (15-word maximum)
• paper abstract (150-word maximum)
• CV/resume (.pdf or .doc upload)
• PhD or other terminal degree completion year (past or expected)
• full name, current affiliation, and email address
• primary discipline (list of RSA disciplines for 2021-22)